We store the information we collect in the United States, so if you are accessing an ICON Site from another country, your information is being transferred to and from the United States.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHEN
Some of the information we collect from Users of the ICON Sites can be used to identify the User and some cannot. For example, we collect from Users of the ICON Sites (1) “Personally Identifiable Information” which is information that can be used to locate you, contact you, or determine your specific identity (such as name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, user name, credit card information, etc.) and (2) “aggregate information” which is information about your activities on an ICON Site or in connection with an ICON Service that cannot be used to identify, locate, or contact you (such as frequency of visits to ICON Sites, data entered when using ICON Sites, ICON Site pages most frequently accessed, browser type, links a User clicks, IP address, and other similar information).
WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU:
- When you use a credit card to pay for an ICON Service or product, we ask for your name, address, credit card and credit card-related information.
- Once you have created an account, you may complete your profile by providing additional Personally Identifiable Information about yourself.
- When you connect your ICON Site account with your Facebook account or other social media account we will have access to the publicly available information from your Facebook or other social media page, and Facebook or other social media site will have access to information you log through an ICON Site while logged onto your ICON Site account through Facebook or the other social media site.
- When you enter a contest, sweepstakes or promotion through an ICON Site.
- When you submit comments, feedback, or suggestions through an ICON Site.
- When you visit an ICON Site, even if you are not logged in, we gather information about your computer operating system (e.g., Windows XP or Mac OS), your “IP Address,” the web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer) being used, the referring website information, usage data regarding your activity on such ICON Site, including what web pages you visit or share, what functions you use, as well as overall time spent on that ICON Site. We use this data for internal analysis about the ICON Sites’ performance and services.
- When you share your content with family and friends using ICON’s products, send gift certificates and products, or invite others to participate in an ICON Service or forum, we may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. We will use such information to fulfill your requests and provide the relevant product or service.
You can refuse to supply Personally Identifiable Information, but it may prevent you from having access to an ICON Site’s full functionality. The ICON Sites allow you to edit and update your personal information and preferences at any time. Once you have created an account and log in to an ICON Site -- you are not anonymous to us.
The ICON Sites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the ICON Sites or on or through any of the ICON Services or features, make any purchases through the ICON Sites, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the ICON Sites or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13 years of age, please contact us at the contact information provided below.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We collect and use your Personally Identifiable Information for the following purposes:
To personalize user experience:
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use ICON Services and resources provided on the ICON Sites.
To improve the ICON Sites and your User experience:
- We continually strive to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- We may use information we gather about you to display data trends based on different demographics, make offers and discounts available to you, among other things.
To provide customer service:
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- When a User submits questions or comments to us, we may use that information to respond to the User.
- By creating an account with us, you agree that we may contact you by phone, email, mail, or text message to respond to questions that you submit to us.
To process transactions:
To send periodic emails and printed materials:
- The address and email address Users provide will be used to send them information, sales offers, and updates pertaining to their ICON Services. Such addresses may also be used to respond to Users, and/or other requests or questions. By creating an account on an ICON Site, Users are opting-in to our mailing list, and will receive emails and/or mail that may include company news, updates, sales information, related product or service information, etc. We may send offers and communications to Users after any subscription or membership to an ICON Service has concluded. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails or mail, they may do so by contacting us via the “unsubscribe” link on an ICON Site.
For our marketing purposes:
- We may use the information Users provide to display targeted advertising or other content that we think may be of interest to the User based on information the User has shared with us.
- We may provide data mining services to third-parties interested in better understanding our Users such as aggregate information about the ICON Sites’ user base, including interests, purchases made, so that such parties may determine if they would like to advertise to our Users.
- By registering an account, you agree that we may contact you at the phone number you have provided us, even if your number is on a do-not-call list or a wireless number, for our marketing purposes.
- We may connect and link your information with the information provided by you to any ICON Site.
- We may also use or sell aggregate information such as information about the pages visited to improve the design, content and performance of the ICON Sites, or to analyze usage and the popularity of certain pages of the ICON Sites.
International Transfers of Personal Information/Safe Harbor Statement
As part of our international operations, we may transfer data to our servers and affiliates in other countries from time to time for our legitimate business purposes and to provide services to you.
When you purchase our services, you will be asked to provide credit card and/or billing information and email address. When credit card data is entered into our system, it is immediately tokenized and sent to a secure payment processor. Your credit card information cannot be seen by our agents and is never stored in our systems. We will use the information provided in connection with a User’s purchase to process your order and for no other purpose.
WHEN WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may provide Personally Identifiable Information to our authorized service providers who assist us in providing ICON Services and performing functions on our behalf. They are prevented from using it in any other way.
We may share, rent, sell, or lease, your personal contact information to our trusted marketing partners for their internal or commercial purposes.
We will disclose information we maintain when required by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to requests from law enforcement agencies or other public agencies if we feel that such disclosure may prevent the instigation of a crime. In addition, we may sell or otherwise disclose to third-parties information that does not constitute Personally Identifiable Information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES USED TO COLLECT INFORMATION
In addition to the collection of information described above, we use various technologies to collect information from your computer and about your activities on the ICON Sites.
- Cookies. When you visit an ICON Site, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to such ICON Site and to personalize your experience on that ICON Site. A cookie is a small text file, with no Personally Identifiable Information, that we place on User’s computer browser. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on an ICON Site, such as the web pages you visit and the links you click. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on the ICON Sites.
- Other technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of the ICON Sites. Web beacons are tiny graphics which are embedded in the webpage and are used for similar purposes as cookies to track activity. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer to visitors of the ICON Sites, to deliver targeted advertisements, and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
- Information collected by third-parties. We may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements on the ICON Sites. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. The ICON Sites do not provide any personal information to these third-parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the ICON Sites.
Sensitive and private data exchange between an ICON Site and a User happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
We want you to feel confident using the ICON Sites. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
If you have cancelled your account with an Icon Site or Icon Service, and wish to delete your account information, please contact us at (866) 608-1798 during regular business hours. If we delete your account, your user profile will no longer be visible and all information associated with your account will be permanently deleted. We may retain and use your information to comply with applicable law, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements. You may still receive promotional emails from us regarding new Icon Products or Icon Services.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on the ICON Sites that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from the ICON Sites. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to an ICON Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
We share no affiliation with any political party or its views. Our ads visible on political websites are there as a result of remarketing, not a partnership, affiliation, or endorsement.
Remarketing lets us show ads to people who have visited the ICON Sites. When people leave an ICON Site without buying anything, remarketing helps us reconnect with them by showing relevant ads across their different devices and websites. The ads simply follow the user to the sites they visit.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of the ICON Sites that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
c/o Privacy Manager
1500 South 1000 West
Logan, Utah 84321
What shipping service do you use?
We are currently using UPS Freight, Old Dominion, NVC Logistics, MXG Group, NonStopDelivery, Demar Logistics, and Last Mile Home as our shipping services.
What is your shipping policy?
All non-UPS shipments are curbside delivery and require a customer signature. The shipping company will call before attempting to deliver your machine. A total of three attempts will be made to contact you. After three attempts have been made the shipping company will make arrangements to return your machine to our warehouse. Return shipping and a 10% restocking fee will apply.
Will the person who delivers my order also unpack it and set it up?
We can only guarantee curbside delivery. The customer will be responsible for its relocation and assembly from there. Assembly is required on most of our equipment and we do offer an in-home assembly service in many locations. Please call 1-888-308-9616 for details.
What if I receive my product and it does not work?
Please call our Customer Care Department at 1-800-999-3756 to receive parts and service if needed. If you receive a machine that is damaged beyond repair we will be happy to send a replacement machine or give a full refund. If major shipping damage occurs please refuse the machine at time of delivery and contact our Returns Department at 1-866-896-9777. If the freight company does not allow you to refuse the shipment please call us while they are still at your home.
We give a 30-day trial period on all products. If you are not satisfied for any reason please call 1-866-896-9777 to set up a return. If you were not charged for shipping on your initial delivery you will only be charged for the return shipping. A 10% restocking fee is also charged on all returned or canceled merchandise (unless the merchandise is defective). Returns must be arranged within 30 days of receiving the product. You must receive a Return Authorization number from us in order to return the product.
The following information is required to obtain a Return Authorization:
A. Model number
B. Serial number
C. Accurate reason for the products being returned
Products being returned must be disassembled and packaged in the original box or comparable package. If you do not have a box, we can provide one for you.
Icon is not responsible for the disassembly of the product. Once the product is packaged, take it to your curb and we will send a freight carrier to pick up your machine. Upon receipt at our warehouse we will refund the purchase price (price of machine plus tax) less the restocking and return freight fees. All products must be returned in good condition and with all paperwork, parts and accessories or an additional 10% charge may be added.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. Once a Return Authorization number is issued, the product must be returned within 30 days of the issuing date or the Return Authorization number will become invalid. If we are doing an exchange of your product, the unit being returned must be received back to Icon within 30 days from the delivery date of the new machine or you agree to pay Icon the full retail cost of the machine.
What if I want to cancel my order after it has shipped?
We will refund the purchase price (price of the machine and tax) less to and from shipping charges. If you were not charged for shipping on your initial delivery you will only be charged for the return shipping fee. If your product(s) has shipped (even if you have not received your machine or if you cancel the order after it has processed, but prior to it being delivered) return shipping and restocking fees will apply
Do you deliver on weekends?
Deliveries are not made after 6:00 pm or on the weekends. If you have any questions about this, please call 1-866-896-9777.